Roasted Vegetable Mediterranean Salad – Your Veggies have never tasted this Good! Easy and GREAT recipe for a salad that goes with almost anything.
Roasted Vegetable Mediterranean Salad
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 11 Tri-Colored sweet mini peppers (De-stemmed and De-seeded)
- 3 Tbsp Chopped garlic
- 2 Cups Red onion
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 6 Green Onions
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 Large Eggplant
- 16 oz. Garbanzo Beans
- 2 tsp Chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp Zat’ar
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
1. Cut vegetables in different shapes and sizes, make it FUN!
2. Thoroughly mix the vegetables, herbs, salt & pepper with Olive Oil in a Large Bowl.
3. Put the vegetables in a roasting pan and roast at 400 – 425 degrees for about 30 -40 minutes.
4. Take out and cool.
5. Add the Garbanzo Beans and Balsamic Vinegar and mix thoroughly.
Serve as side or by itself!
Chef Reilly’s 5 Spoon Review:
Food – 4 Spoons
Ambiance – 4 Spoons (It’s my galley, baby!)
Service – 3.5 Spoons
Taste – 4 Spoons
Chef Reilly’s F.A.S.T. Review total avg= 4 spoons Super Healthy and Super Good!
Another Gem and award winning recipe brought to you by
On The Road Eats & The F.A.S.T. Review with Chef Greg Reilly
See Ya On The Road – Chef Greg Reilly